New Bikram 101 Badge!

Author: Me / Labels:

Are you participating in the Bikram 101 challenge? Do you have a blog or webpage? Help us connect with you by adding the Bikram 101 badge (created by the wonderful Yogi Mary) to your page!


It's easy enough to do...
  1. Add the code.
  2. Send us an email at bikram101challenge (at) gmail.com, and we'll add you to our blog roll.
This is a great way for us all to stay connected with each other. Sharing stories and keeping up on each other's progress is highly motivating. So if you plan on joining us in the challenge, or if you just want to support those of us in the challenge, add the badge to your space.

We'll rock this challenge "social networking style!"

6 comments:

The Unexpected Yogini said...

What a fabulous idea!

Even though practising at a Bikram studio isn't possible here (so I don't qualify for the challenge) I look forward to hearing about your experiences.

Hmmm...Maybe I'll also consider doing my own challenge along with you all.

Me said...

You absolutely should! Where is it that you live that there isn't a Bikram studio?

Bex said...

i'm in...and have a new blog! (http://stepintotheoutside.blogspot.com)

badge is up!

YAY!

The Unexpected Yogini said...

I'm in Scandinavia. Actually there is a Bikram studio relatively close to me, but with there being just the one teacher there is only one class a day, 5-6 days a week. And most of the time that single class is during the day when I'm stuck at work.

I'm really curious to go check it out during the weekend though, I've been wondering if she teaches in English or whether they've translated the dialogue.

They really should expand the 'Bikram scene' here, hot yoga as a concept is really taking off here. (Don't get me wrong, I love my hot yoga studio and am really happy to have that, but if there had been a more accessible Bikram studio available, I would for sure have started going there instead because it was doing Bikram I was specifically interested in.)

Me said...

Unexpected Yogi: Usually, at international studios, they teach the first set in the native language and then the second set in English.

Bex: I have added you! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Badge is locked & loaded!

Post a Comment