DAY 52: Lifetime Practice.

Author: Me /

When I began practicing this yoga five years ago, I never really thought about how long I would practice it for. I was a casual practitioner... Averaging one or two times a week. But unlike most things in my life, I never seemed to outgrow and get bored with this yoga.


It appears to be a "lifetime practice" for me. A "lifetime practice" that almost (almost!) had me locking out my right leg today in Standing Bow Pulling.

I don't know that I will be able to do it again tomorrow... But I almost did it today. And someday in my life, I will almost do it again.

You can't stop progress!

3 comments:

bikramyogachick said...

Wow! I am nowhere NEAR locking any legs out in that posture. What an incredible thing to be close to it! Congrats! That had to feel so amazing!

Johan said...

That is awesome, congratulation. For all the talk about letting go of preferences, sometimes it's nice to get a reminder that we are still progressing.

thedancingj said...

You can't stop progress!! Is there a cheesy movie quote in there? I keep hearing it in that kind of a voice. ANYWAYS... nice work, lady, that is super awesome!! You are SO gonna get it! Next time I see you we can do it together... YAY!!

Post a Comment